Saturday, September 6, 2014

Kilted to Kick Cancer - Day 6: Get checked

I was at the doctor's office yesterday, by coincidence getting my PSA checked.  And so I wore the kilt.


On the scale, getting my awesome weighed.  Once I explained what it was all about, the nurses loved it.  Remember, get kilted.  If you can't, get checked.

Please click through to donate to this cause.  It's fully tax deductible, as a 501(c)3 charity.  The Donate link is here, and please select Team Borepatch.

And if you click through to read Brigid's post you'll see why she is also invested in this - her Dad is fighting that same fight right now.  She is so invested that she's made an enormously generous offer: the first twenty donations of $50 or more via Team Borepatch will receive an autographed copy of her amazing The Book Of Barkley.

3 comments:

ASM826 said...

I'll take the first copy of The Book of Barkley. I emailed you the reply I got from the donation site. Go Team Borepatch.

libertyman said...

As long as the doc didn't have both hands on your shoulders as he made the exam....

petek said...

Kilted to kick cancer AND an autographed copy of "The Book of Barkley"? Donation made!!!