Monday, September 9, 2013

Go help out Jay with th eKilted To Kick Cancer effort

Right now.  Or I'll have to get all kilted up and show off my gams.  And you don't want that, nosiree.

Seriously, this is a great cause.  Prostate cancer took Dad.  There's nothing good about it, just pain and suffering.  If you want to see what that looks like, I have a bunch of it here.

So there you have it.  Go now, and donate.  To sweeten the pot, if Jay wins, I'll get kilted up and post a picture.  Err, except you don't want that.  Damn.

Just go donate, OK?

2 comments:

Jay G said...

Thank'ee, kind sir.

And just in case the thought of Borepatch in a kilt wasn't incentive enough, I do have a wide variety of prizes available in several raffles for those who donate...

instinct said...

I want the photo of you in a pink kilt. Autographed too!