Saturday, October 13, 2012

Strange morning dreams

The strangest dreams that I have are always after I fall back to sleep after being awake.  This morning Wolfgang had to go out at oh dark thirty, and after I went back to bed I had the weirdest dream.

You see, I wasn't feeling well last night, and so didn't schedule my Saturday Redneck post.  I had the song picked out and everything, but hadn't done the post.  In my dream, I was blogging.  It was pretty vivid, too, with the usual multiple tabs, Youtube and Wikipedia, etc.  And so I got up and did the post for real. 

The Missus says she's going to stage an intervention.  I don't know what she's talking about - I can quit any time ...

2 comments:

Borepatch said...

da_truth36, while I am indeed a refugee from Yankeeland, I blog from Georgia. Both my kids were born south of the Mason-Dixon line.

Anonymous said...

My apologies, sir. I generally check just your tech and political posts, slipped my mind that you occasionally post country videos, never noticed that they were posted on any particular day.