Sunday, October 7, 2012

Morning puppy cuteness overload

No, not from Wolfgang.  These are his brothers:


I think they were three weeks old when I took the picture (it was the same day that we got Wolfgang, for those of you following along at home).  They should be about seven weeks old now and ready for new homes.  They don't look at all German Shepherdish here, but will by now.

And yesterday a new puppy came to play at the Dog Park:


I must confess that while I love my Shepherd, Golden Retriever puppies are about the platonic ideal of puppy.  But hey, Wolfgang isn't the youngest kid there anymore!

4 comments:

WoFat said...

Puppies, and dogs in general, are great fun. Until they pee on the floor. Then they're democrats.

Anonymous said...

"I think they were three weeks old when I took the picture (it was the same day that we got Wolfgang, for those of you following along at home)."

I must not have read that right. You brought him home when he was three weeks old?

R.K. Brumbelow said...

Anonymous,
No, those Wolfgang is not one of those two puppies.

WoFat,
Too true

Borepatch,
At three weeks they look more like otters than puppies ;) Very cute though. I believ my next 'puppy' purchase will be for my mother and will be a spanish mastiff. She wants a big guard dog, and the breed certainly qualifies.

Borepatch said...

Exactly. Those are his cousins (same father, different mother: half brothers?)

We got Wolfgang at 4 months