Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Concerning the debate

Obama is clobbering Romney.  The tingle will be back in Chris Matthews' leg.

And I'm shocked that CNN's Candy Crowley isn't blatantly biased (she's subtly biased, but it's decently subtle).

Mitt is fighting back, but Obama is killing him.

UPDATE 16 October 2012 10:05: "Stormin' Mormon". Heh:


UPDATE 16 October 2012 22:18: Mitt just blew a layup question on Benghazi. And Mitt knows nothing about guns - automatic weapons are illegal?  This will come as a shock to 100,000 (legal) owners of automatic weapons.  And he's incoherent on "Fast and Furious" - another layup that he blew.  He's Blue State to the core.

UPDATE 16 October 2012 22:24: There you go, gunblogosphere, Mitt proudly talking about bringing gun banners and hunters together for an Assault Weapons Ban.  It's Mitttastic!  Please, tell me more about how Mitt will be better on SCOTUS nominees.

UPDATE 16 October 2012 22:37: I like Romney's summing up on the last question.  The real question is whether the women voting bloc agree.  It's possible that nobody will remember anything but the last summing up, in which case it's a draw.  I guess that we'll see.

P.S. It doesn't matter.  Mussolini would beat Obama this year.  Duce! Duce! Duce!

15 comments:

Vote For David said...

The rightwing talkshow hosts said the press would say that tomorrow, regardless of what actually happened tonight.

You win the First! prize, congratulations. For the record, I can't agree or disagree because my Darling Wife can't stand to see, much less hear The Obama so she keeps changing the channel away from the debate.

wolfwalker said...

In the bits I saw, it looked like Romney was doing okay and the Lackwit was really reaching for some of the connections to his prepared talking points. And he was being decidedly too confrontational for this venue.

Still Schmuck A vs Schmuck B, though.

Broken Andy said...

I think the debate was a draw, but it gives Romney a bit of ad material (govt creates jobs, declaring Benghazi as terror).

But Mitt needs to know a lot more about guns and should have had more punch with fast & furious.

LSP said...

I for one will be sure to not hand in my assault rifles when the NWO Illuminati stooges come knocking.

Do Enfields count too?

Murphy's Law said...

Ya, Mussolini would probably beat Obama, but we don't have Mussolini...we've just got Romney.

Anonymous said...

Did we watch the same debate? My wife and I perceived the exact oppposite - Romney cleaned Obama's clock. No doubt.

Anonymous said...

Women can vote?

Theredneckengineer said...

I have to say I reached the exact opposite conclusion. I saw Romney curb stomping Obama.
I'd like to say there's a chance that I am wrong because I'm biased, but I'm not. I hate them both equally.

BenC said...

I thought it more of a draw which after the last debate will be spun as a big win for Obama. Obama finally came out and admitted he wants to reinstate the AWB I think that will cost him.

Duke said...

It appeared to me the moderator had fed 0bama the questions ahead of time to clear up the problems in the last debate (wasn't this supposed to be a foreign policy debate)this was just a 'do over' for 0bama. It became obvious when the moderator stepped in and commented about the Rose Garden speech saying 0bama had called it a terrorist attack in Libya, I mean who recalls that kind of wordage unless they are trying to make 0bama look tough and had rehearsed it. The moderator did get to choose the questions ahead of time, that we do know.

ASM826 said...

I remembered why I won't vote for Mitt. He reminded me.

Ajdshootist said...

Its funny over here i read the Daily Mail online and they have a US Edition with US based story's etc one of reasons i read this paper online is they have a coments section under
most storys,now having read the comments relating to the debate's the commenters in the USA all reckon that Romney won this time as he did at the first one.
Plus they all know that the MSM is so far up BHOs backside that they could brush his teeth from behind.

westofthewest said...

"Please proceed Governor"

Very well played Mr. President. May you savor it right up until Nov. 6th.

Anonymous said...

It was a blast from the past:

Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/154582/debate-2004




kx59 said...

Your other choice is Obama.