Monday, May 21, 2012

Man Cave

I spent most of yesterday excavating the basement storage bunker here at Camp Borepatch.  I actually cleared out so much junk that there was room to set up my new (to me) Lyman reloading press.  Thanks, Carteach0!

Click to enbiggify
A lot of what used to live there is now baking up in the attic (only the stuff that isn't hurt by the heat, of course).  And there's still some more stuff I can get rid of.  de-clutter FTW!  But now there's room for ammo, range bag, and that sort of stuff.  I'll put up some peg board against the wall and hang my tools there.  Not sure how I've gone this long here without having a proper workbench (oh yeah, I was in Austin most of the time) ...

OK, so I need to tidy up the workbench ...

Now if I had some .303 dies, I'd actually start, you know, reloading.  But I'm quite pleased about the place.  It's not as manly as ASM826's Man Cave, but hey - not many are.  This should do nicely for now.

4 comments:

ASM826 said...

It looks great.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/674475/lee-deluxe-3-die-set-303-british

$32.99

Excuses are like ...

That Guy said...

Decluttering the man-cave is on my schedule for this week. Hope mine turns out well, and I come out alive.

Dave H said...

I was going to suggest MidwayUSA too. I've gotten a lot of reloading stuff from them in the past 6 months. In fact some .380 brass and bullets should be arriving from there today.

Do you have a .303 load picked out yet?

TinCan Assassin said...

You're lucky. I have a Man Corner...

And I've really got to start triming cases for 7.62X54R (Why didn't we just adopt .30 Russian as the name, that caliber is just too bleh.)