Saturday, May 12, 2012

In which I prove that I am a nerd

Going to fix the TV, which will take some circuit board rocket surgery.  I go to collect my gear, and find out that I've lost my grounding strap.

My personal grounding strap, the one that I keep at home - not the one at work.  And then I find that I've lost my solder sucker. 

You know, my personal one.  I proudly embrace my nerdism.  Not just to have these at home, but to have to buy more.



Err, I know some javascript, but Klingon is a mystery ...

6 comments:

Rignerd said...

Solder suckers: Two is one, one is none.

Anonymous said...

You could take some from me and I wouldn't notice that they are missing. THAT is nerdier.

Joel said...

You lost your solder sucker? Dear god, I'm so sorry.

Are you okay?

Quizikle said...

Solder suckers suck
So do no solder suckers
Q

instinct said...

I keep two grounding straps around because I KNOW I will misplace one.

Andrea said...

Embrace you inner nerd, I say!