Sunday, May 20, 2012

Atlanta gunblogg happy hour this tomorrow evening

If you find yourself on the north side of the Perimeter, join us at 5 Seasons Brewing Company on Roswell Road at 6:30 PM tomorrow:
5 Seasons Brewing
5600 Roswell Road , Sandy Springs, GA 30342
(404) 255-5911 5seasonsbrewing.com
I'm expecting that Monday won't be a problem, but if you think you might make the scene, shoot me an email so I can get us a table that's "right sized" for the group. borepatch at gmail.

UPDATE: scheduling fail. Monday evening, not Sunday.

6 comments:

Old NFO said...

Wish I could...

kx59 said...

got your "community organizer" revved up to max rpm I see. Your cousins out here in Texas expect a full sitrep complete with pics and blog links post event.
Ya'll have fun!

Differ said...

I'd be ther but for an Chiropractic appt - put my back out last week...old age cometh!
Cheers,
Differ

Lissa said...

Have a wonderful time!!

Charles Lee Scudder said...

I actually am off, but can not drive due to health issue... Maybe I can talk the other half into it.

Borepatch said...

Terri, depending on where you are, we might be able to give you a ride. Shoot me an email if you're interested.