Monday, May 14, 2012

The 100 worst cars of all time

Quite a list.

Some of these are expected, like the Edsel or the Yugo.  Some are perhaps more marketing FAIL than automotive fail (the Porche 914 wasn't a terrible car, it was a terrible Porche).  It also has surprises (to me):
70. 1953 Chevrolet Corvette: A fiberglass body atop an archaic chassis powered by a lame 155-hp six. And the transmission was a two-speed automatic. The first Corvette was crap.
Bleeding automotive turkeys, offered for your consideration.  Happy Monday.

4 comments:

libertyman said...

Our family had a couple in the top ten!

Did you notice GM had a large percentage of this list? About one quarter of it!

That Guy said...

I just counted, and I have personally rode in or drove 9 of the cars on the list. 5 were owned by immediate family members.

And I do not disagree with those being on the list at all. Except the Suzuki Samurai- that was a fun car.

Six said...

I've had way more of those cars than I care to admit. I did put a 283 in the Vega at least. And don't get me started on my 80 Corvette!

Anonymous said...

Thanks , I've just been looking for information approximately this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I have discovered so far. However, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you positive about the supply?
Take a look at my web blog Used cars for sale