Friday, December 30, 2011

The weather forecast for today

LOUD.  With continued LOUD throughout the morning, and scattered LOUD this afternoon.


After arrival at the Super Secret undisclosed location (err, and after a dinner of Thai curry sweet potatoes), we stopped by ASM826's Man Cave classroom for reloading instruction.  That's #2 Son, making some .30-06 that he's fixin' to shoot today.

All joking aside, ASM826 is an outstanding teacher, both of how to shoot and how to fabricate.  With today's 4 boxes of .303 Brit added to the 3 or 4 boxes of empty .303 brass, I really have no excuse to not start loading.

Err, other than the range awaits.  Blogshoot AAR later.

4 comments:

George said...

Oh, I am so jealous...
Shoot some things for me, guys. I'm so sorry to miss it.

Keads said...

What George said. Stuck at work or I would have been there! Have fun all!

Old NFO said...

Enjoy dammnit... Sorry I couldn't make it.

Anonymous said...

Reloading...
Is good for you..
Working with metals, precious metals, brass, lead, copper, volatile powders...
Been doing such for a couple of years now.
Am working myself into moving from a single stage to a progressive press.
Gotta run..200 cases prepped and primed of .38 Special waiting to be finished...