Wednesday, September 21, 2011

TheOnesDay® No. 14

It's Wednesday, mockery time for the LightBringer.  I was going to add my weekly snark, but I find that I already have.  That dude is so toast that Mussolini could beat him.


And don't give me any backtalk about Mussolini not having a birth certificate.  Neither did The Won.  Or being dead - The Won's chances are hanging upside down, too.  And he's not nearly this good without a TelePrompTer ...



Now that's a guy who can give a speech.  In front of classical columns, in fact.


Duce! Duce! Duce! Duce! Duce! Duce! Duce! Duce!

1 comment:

Sean D Sorrentino said...

#1. I think it's "Il Duce." Those damn Romance languages demand some sort of article before the word.

#2. Those aren't columns, they are fasces, or bundles of sticks. They are the symbol of fascism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasces

#3. And Il Duce did the whole speech in a foreign language. Let's see Teleprompter Jesus do that. I bet he can't even speak Roman.
http://bit.ly/o7AigX