Friday, September 16, 2011

Brother Al's Traveling Salvation Show

Al Gore has gone full-on Jerry Lewis, holding a 24 hour telethon to support Global Warming.

Srlsy.

It's all completely sciency and everything.  I guess that Miss Rhode Island must have a Nobel Prize, or something*.  But it's completely the sciency is settled and everything.




Everyone goes
everyone knows
Brother Al's show

* Her degree is in religion, actually. In contrast to Al, who dropped out of Divinity School. Can I get an A-MEN!

4 comments:

greg said...

Love this man, love this song. Don't love the other guy you're talking about, but not everything can be perfect.

Southern Belle said...

Neil Diamond fan are we? Me, too!

Sherm said...

I believe Al flunked out.

Anonymous said...

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends..."


For some reason Karn Evil 9 started playing in my head when I heard about Big Al's show.