Saturday, September 10, 2011

Blogroll updates

Minimedic describes herself as:
Part-time paramedic and an Army officer wife to boot. (Can I get an "ho-ah?" No?)
Hoo-ah!

Longtime readers here remember seeing "Borepatch's Laws" of security.  Minimedic has her own set:
“When dealing with any government organization or bank, take every piece of official documentation that you might
possibly need.” ~MiniMedic
She's kindly blogrolled me (although the HTML is showing!).

Longtime commenter Jake (formerly Riposte) has a new look on his blog, Curses! Foiled again!  He brings all sorts of stuff, including car repair protips:
Next time you need to replace a light bulb in the car, find out what the “industrial” 10-pack costs before you buy anything. I had to replace an instrument light in my car. The 2-pack on the display was $4.99. The the sales guy suggested that I get the 10-pack, because it was only $2.
I imagine he'd make a deal for anyone looking for light bulbs.

Jake isn't the only one sporting a new design.  Keads over at Another Day.....Another..... has a fancy new layout.  And books.  Lots of books.  Actually some pretty cool old ones.

Welcome to the blogroll, everyone!  If anyone else has blogrolled me and I haven't added you here, send an email or leave a comment.

UPDATE 10 September 2011 12:09: I'm an idiot, not having added Ye Old Furt to the blogroll (including Bloggers I've Met).  He leads a more interesting life than I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhhh... You didn't like my Sharps?
https://yeoldefurt.wordpress.com/
YeOldFurt

Jake (formerly Riposte3) said...

Thanks for the link!

I may fiddle with the new look a bit more - I'm not sure.