Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hold the presses! Los Angeles Times is biased!

This is me, looking shocked:
A minority approves of Jerry Brown’s performance, and a very large majority disapproves of the Democratic-controlled legislature. A plurality (41 percent) believe the deficit is due to “State leaders having been wasteful and have not spent wisely in recent year” – a much larger percentage than those who blame either “the national recession” (20 percent) or whatever the hell “not enough help for the struggling middle class and working people” means (13 percent).


So what headline does the copy desk choose? “Californians support tax hikes to help close budget gap.”
It's all so very tedious.  It's not just drivel, it's low caliber drivel.  I'd like a higher caliber drivel, please.

Or hurry up and go out of business.  I'm so very tired of you thinking that I'm dumb enough to fall for this sort of Minitruth writing.

3 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Wait. You're still caring about what a newspaper prints?

I didn't know they even made those, anymore.

Keads said...

@ Rev- Yeah they still make them. I don't know why, they do not contain a Hoppes #9 spill worth a d**n!

kx59 said...

newsprint was a devious invention designed to leave ink on the fingers of the masses, thereby making finger print identification easier.
(where is my tin foil hat anyway?)

I keep waiting for the link on Drudge that the new york times is going out of bidness as well. They'll probably get bailed out by the gubmint though.