Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Atlanta Blogmeet

OK, there seems to be some interest from the following folks:
Keads
George
Robert Slaughter 
Tony Trauring
Carl
1911A1
Daniel
Next weekend is Mother's Day, and then I'm traveling until probably Memorial Day.  How would this Saturday evening (4/30) or Sunday afternoon (5/1) work for everyone? Sunday has the advantage that we could all talk about freedom and personal responsibility, and make hippies cry on May Day.

Also, what venue works for everyone?  North side Atlanta is preferable (Roswell/Sandy Springs/Alpharetta) but I'm open to driving some.  I'd rather get a bigger turnout.

Please leave comments on data/time and location preferences.

Also, I know that there are some folks a little further out: Bob in Charlotte, Kdzu in Athens, RobertM in Birmingham, probably a bunch of other folks I don't know.  Any interest there?

5 comments:

The Big Guy said...

I won't be able to make this one...
I'm getting ready for a looooong road trip (5/1 TO 10/31) and this will be my last weekend at home, otherwise I'd be there with bells on.
Now, on the flip side, I will be in ATL during this gig at several times, actually, so we'll see what the schedule brings.

Jay

WV: ATINE - the difference between a trident and a salad fork.

George said...

I'll be driving down from Charlotte, so Sat evening would be better for me.

Peter said...

Borepatch, please get in touch (my e-mail address is in my blog profile). Miss D. and I may be able to attend, and we might even bring Oleg Volk along with us, if his other commitments permit. This is tentative, but let's see what can be done.

RobertSlaughter said...

I'm on the north-side too, so that works. Either time-frame is good for me and spouse (also a fledgling 2A supporter looking for like minds).

Keads said...

I'm near Charlotte too, but the range may need some help this weekend. I will know more later in the week. Obviously, North side is all the better for me!