Thursday, April 28, 2011

Atlanta Blogmeet - Date and Time

Let's put a stake in the ground for this coming Saturday Night (April 30) at 7:00 PM.  Please leave a comment if you can attend. 

I'm thinking about 5 Seasons Brewing Company in Sandy Springs as a venue.  It's North side but not excessively so, and just off the Perimeter (I-285) for anyone coming from out of town.  Alternate suggestions are welcome.

If folks are interested, we could rendezvous at 5:00 at my Range, Sharpshooter's in Alpharetta.

4 comments:

RobertSlaughter said...

I was wondering which you used -- I lean towards Sandy Springs Gun Range, day rates, and extensive gun-rental selection.

Borepatch said...

Robert, the Missus signed us up while I was traveling.

RobertSlaughter said...

Both have excellent, cutting-edge modern lanes from what I understand. I'm not a member of SSGR yet, but with it as close as it is, its real handy.

Keads said...

Borepatch,

Sorry but it looks like I will be at the range this weekend (not as a shooter). Maybe next time!