Sunday, March 6, 2011

Things that make me happy

Random thoughts, in no particular order:

Taking my boys to the range, and working with them to improve their grip.  It's very satisfying to see the grins on their faces as their groups tighten up.

Discovering that Camp Borepatch is within walking distance of some of the finest barbecue on the East Coast is very nice indeed.  Discovering that the walk takes you past a place that sells fabulous cupcakes is even better.

Did I mention that I sold my snowblower?

The Government Organs of Georgia seem to assume that I'm not a wild-eyed whacko itching to shoot up a school.  Shockingly, they're in great contrast with the Government Organs in Massachusetts.  They must be a bunch of in-bred redneck hillbillies, although they do have the virtue of being, you know, right - I haven't gone and shot up a school ...

 #1 Son and #2 Son send me things like this:





Al Gore's Intarwebz.  Almost Sixty (!) of you left comments yesterday, which floored me.  It's said that pain shared is lessened, and happiness shared is increased.  Thank you for easing the pain.

2 comments:

Bob said...

What's the name of the BBQ place? Do they have a website? Pics soon, please. *grins*

You know I'm a nut when it comes to BBQ.

1911A1 said...

Please DON'T say Slopes, there's so many SO much better!