Monday, November 22, 2010

Blogroll updates

We leave tomorrow AM, with the cars pointed south.  It will be harder for me to catch incoming links, but I'll do my best to keep posting (even if it's from the iPhone).

Mupedalpusher blogs on women and guns over at Defends Her Own.  She writes about family (son getting his CCW), hunting (good fences don't make good hunting neighbors), and CCW holsters for ladies.  Eclectic, interesting, and useful.

And frequent commenter Geek Warrior emails to mention that I've had a brain fart and hadn't added him to the blogroll here.  Fixed now.  And he has a quite interesting idea for getting more range practice.

Anyone else who's blogrolled me, I'm happy to add you here.  But please send an email, as I'll likely not be able to notice otherwise (at least for the next week or 10 days until we get settled in Camp Borepatch).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nod!