Friday, May 7, 2010

Get your Air Force wings as a cyber warrior!

No kidding, only (for now) it's just for officers.

Well, that should make it easier at the DEFCON spot the fed contest. The Fed is the guy with the l4M3 badge ...

It's so bad that Wired is mocking it, with a proposed replacement:

“The gilded coffee cup represents the caffeine-fueled bravery. The twin battle-axes represent his 60th level Paladin on World of Warcraft. The birds represent each Colonel taught how to post an update to Facebook…”

Ouch. If you have and ideas for something a little more, err, 31337, head on over and leave a suggestion. Your country needs you in its darkest hour ...

2 comments:

WoFat said...

What member of the obama administration pranced in and designed those wings?

"Look Mom, I got my . . . 'eh, I mean my, . . oh well, I can fly now. It says so on a card I carry in my pocket."

And I thought the Army was silly when it gave everybody a beret. If only they could have gotten these wings also. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

The Greek character phi, uppercase, with a more restrained set of wings.

Jim