Monday, April 26, 2010

Light Posting

I'm sitting on Mom and Dad's patio, watching the pick glow fade on Sandia Peak. Between job stuff, and Dad's doctor visit, and Mom's birthday, I've been sadly derelict in my bloggy duties. I have some pretty cool stuff to post, but I think that it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Sure is good to visit them, though.
The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.
- Thomas Jefferson
P.S. Those sure are some pretty mountains, especially at sunset. And there is a pair of doves nesting in Mom and Dad's yard; sitting here listening to their calls is so peaceful that I don't even think about 20 guage.

Much.

6 comments:

孔夫子, the Œcumenical Volgi (The Notorious ŒV) said...

Go, New Mexico.

bluesun said...

Yer not doing this for us, yer doing it fer you. Take a break.

USCitizen said...

... Much.

Heh.

RJIII said...

used to sit on a deck in Cedar Crest.Loved the sunsets.

soulful sepulcher said...

The man or woman who sits with their parent or child at any age is doing the right thing, and some people never get that.

Many more sunsets to you and your parents.

Eagle said...

Stephany:

Bravo!