Thursday, March 18, 2010

The funniest thing I've read on Health Care ...

The Czar of Muscovy brings the snark, and it is like the springtime sun on a field of flowers:
The President, however, probably is expressing to undecideds that this bill is his legacy, and if it fails, Hope and Change will fail, the balance in the Force will collapse, and Dick Cheney will kill all the Jedi younglings. And unless they all want to live on Dagobah citing five-year-old sci fi films, they better vote yes.
Heh.

But he also brings the smart, and unsurprisingly points out many of the same things from my last post.

P.S. The Czar is only 32% evil. I suspect that he, like Obama, has operatives that do his dirty work.

1 comment:

ASM826 said...

How do I raise my evil score? Gun pics? Cursing? Pentagrams in the side bar? A Garand in my profile pic? What's it gonna take?