Tuesday, January 12, 2010

All of Britain covered by snow

And by "all of Britain", I mean all of it, from Penzance to John O' Groats:

The Machiavellian asks the obvious question:
Why is a glacial melting in Greenland climate to the AGW crowd, but an entire nation covered by snow is deemed as only weather by the same crowd?
As a Full-Service blog, allow me to explain how it all works:

Weather: a localized and temporary phenomenon, unrelated to global trends.

Climate: anything that proves Global Warming.

No need to thank me.

5 comments:

The Machiavellian said...

now that made my day!

By the way, I'm adding Bore Patch to my blogroll.

I'm bad in terms of returning the courtesy of commenting so that's the least I can do for a great blog like yours.

The Machiavellian said...

and thanks for adding me to yours.

Borepatch said...

Machiavellian, you're welcome.

Anonymous said...

...And here I am in close-to-freezing weather, rather than the usual -20.

Jim

Ian Argent said...

Hunh - I normally see that as "from Land's End to John o'Groats." Nonetheless, a valid point.

(WV: ingau, where you find the 30mm?)