Monday, August 10, 2009

Borepatch is losing his mind

Like that will surprise either of my readers ...

But seriously, I've been making odd mistakes - repeated, multiple mistakes. Either I'm trying to work too fast, or I'm leaking IQ. So I'm taking tonight off. I'll be back tomorrow with Range Reports and foodblogging, but tonight I'm kicking back with #1 Son and watching Mythbusters shoot .44 Mag and SKSs.

In the meantime, here's some going insane music.



UPDATE 10 August 2009 21:02: They have thermite, too. I love thermite. I probably need a tag for it.

4 comments:

EDGE said...

A mind is a terible thing to...uh...awww man...how'd that go

Antonia - Beauty Health Finance and Green Issues Editor said...

"Me time" is always good for unwinding. Don't use your mobile phone too much, bad for the brain, I find.

Mongo said...

Recharge time is cool. I partake of it often :-)

Bob S. said...

I always enjoy watching Mythbusters with my sons. Of course, I have told them they can not replicate anything they see without prior, written, informed consent from at least one parental unit, preferably me.

It's a great show to share with the kids.