Monday, June 29, 2009

From Department of Irony Homeland Security

It seems that the TSA detained a comic book author because his story was about a post-9/11 police state.
"The minute I saw the faces of the agents, I knew I was in trouble. The first page of the Unthinkable script mentioned 9/11, terror plots, and the fact that the (fictional) world had become a police state. The TSA agents then proceeded to interrogate me, having a hard time understanding that a comic book could be about anything other than superheroes ..."
I've flown around a million and a half miles on commercial carriers, and now I'll bend over backwards to avoid flying.

Hat tip: Coyote Blog.

2 comments:

none said...

Me either..

Government is out of control.

I'd like to see more people boycot air travel.

ASM826 said...

i have flown once since 9/11. I hope to never fly again. Maybe when enough people don't fly, we can have an airline bailout and do for aviation what we're doing for the auto industry.