Monday, March 30, 2009

TANSTAAFL

Because dissent is the highest form of patriotism.

If you don't recognize the title, it's an acronym: There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch. It's from Robert Heinlein's magnum opus, The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress.

So's Simon here.

UPDATE 31 March 2009 9:47: I don't think I was clear on this post. There's a movement forming, and if you click on Simon here, it will take you to a whole set of info on what, why, and what you can do. Doesn't say who Adam Selene is, though.

5 comments:

none said...

The first Heinlein book I ever read. Very appropriate.

doubletrouble said...

Free speech? Not so much.

The city of Cape Coral Florida is not allowing a "Tea Party" for fear of "too many attendees".

::sticks head in crapper & pulls chain::

Jay G said...

So if you're Mr. Jester, who's Adam Selene?

Lissa said...

I wonder if Bill Whittle is Adam Selene

Prof said...

I am Prof. Bill Whittle is not Adam though. Thanks for the link.