Sunday, July 6, 2008

662 to 6

That's the score of comments on the ACLU's "Blog of Rights" (Motto: "Because Freedom can't blog itself") discussing the ACLU's position re: D.C. v. Heller. 662 against the ACLU. Kind of stirred up a hornet's nest there, guys.

The funniest comment is #116:

OK

I read the bad comments on Heller stance.

Where is the good comment forum located?

I read 'em all so that you don't have to (Whee! That was fun!). Wasn't as hard as I thought: any post containing the words "shame", "stupid", "indefensible", and "repugnant" automatically went into the "against" column.

If you want to play this game at home, here are the comments that supported the ACLU: 39, 146, 197, 290, (maybe) 292, 348.

And a shoutout to commenter liberalsRlosers (#616): sorry, dude, I have to invoke Godwin's Law on your butt. I probably sort of agree with you in general (other than the icky Nazi reference), but you're hurting the team.

Hat tip: xrlq via Sebastian.

No comments: